From: Chase Davidson [mailto:wb4pan@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 4:27 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Gathering

Yo,

	For those of you who missed my Tuscarora and Allegheny Trail
pictures
at the Gathering. I have three copies of the two CD's floating around
the ATL community. If you wish to see them give a holler on the list and
perhaps someone will mail you the CD's and you can view them and then
pass them on to another ATL member. The CD's contain high resolution
pictures from the two trails. They should play in a slide show format
with music.

chase