Rami's mile monster... was Re: [at-l] trip report

--- DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/9/01 9:31:24 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
> rbenhameda@home.com writes:
>
> Just don't let her meet Felix - I think Shannon was like 11 or 12 when
> she fell in love with him ;)> The Redhead

### Ohhhhh, this is gonna get *real* ugly. Shannon's now going for Pokey
and Gumby (both age 7), yes? They, in the meantime, are going to be duking
it out for Carmen's affections *quite* soon, brothers or not. The question
is: who's *Carmen* going to grace with her attentions.....? Bring Fee
licks into the mix and boyyyyyy, we got problems.

### None-the-less, I've seen Rami's little mile monster at work. It is
*no* exageration, Rami, to say she *is* ready for the AT *now*. (And I'm
not talking a section hike there, my paternal brother.) Ms. Kink and I
watched Pokey and Gumby peel off a 8 mile round trip of Mt. Moosilauke,
from Kinsman Notch. Roughly 6000' of elevation change, between 12:00noon
and 18:30 on Sunday, summiting in 30mph winds and *round* snow flakes, and
fairly *running* the, ummmm, somewhat STEEP downhill. After sleeping
through the closing ceremony, they partied *with* the campfire until
*Daddy* forced them to bed at 02:00 Monday morning. Again, I've seen your
daughter at work with me Boysenberries -- and she'da been right there with
'em, the *whole* day.

(IMO)
Happy, Scary, Father's Day,
Sloetoe