[at-l] Gathering 3

Actually, Art,

> Felix and Sly were eating with Jan
> Light-Shoe.  I sat with them for awhile then we headed back toward
> Cook where
> Moonshine was setting up a display of their tents.  Jan insisted on
> helping
> them and got me involved.  It was fun.
It was MoonBOW tents, but Moonshine would have been fun too...
I got to mess around with some silnylon designs and got Rhia's silver
prototype, the Moonbow Kat, a tiny A-frame shelter with bug netting and
a "lean-to" beak - sweet...
These folks are really thinking out of the box. If you haven't yet
checked them out, the URL is http://www.moonbowgear.com/
--
    Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

http://www.mindspring.com/~janl2