[at-l] I'm Back

The subject line has double meaning.  1) I'm back as a member of AT-L and
2) I'm back from the Gathering.  I left the Gathering this morning to come
home.  No reflection on the folks there.  That was my plan all along cuz I
got stuff that I need to do at home tomorrow before going back to  work on
Tuesday.  Besides I'm uncomfortable in large groups of people so I'd about
hit my limit.  Everyone was very pleasant and friendly which made it easier.

I finally got to meet lots of listers starting with Felix.  Among the
others were eArThworm, The Old Ridge Runner, the Missing Kink, Sloetoe,
Pokey & Gumby (who told me what they liked about the Long Trail), Jan,
Woodelf, Stitches, Mags (I was afraid he was going to get run over when we
met in the middle of Wheelock St and he came to a sudden halt),  Art
Cloutman (who was looking for and found Aimee and friend), Ready, Spur,
Mother Hen, Skrappi, Baltimore Jack, Black Wolfe and Solar Bear.  There may
have been (probably were) others but I have a terrible memory for names so
I think I've done well.  Please excuse me if we met & I missed listing you.

It was great meeting everyone.  Several folks told me that Redhead was
there but she and I never seemed to be in the same place at the same
time.  Sorry I missed meeting you Red.

I'm not big on organizations but I'm now an official member of ALDHA.  I
guess that means I have to hike more next year than I did this year.  :-)