where was I? was Re [at-l] Was: Introduction, Now: Welcome!

DaRedhead wrote <kind of>:
>  I did get lucky... - but seems like I missed a few, like you.

Is that too much information or not enough???

(Sorry, I couldn't resist   ; ~ )  < v v b g >  )

> And while I ended up spending a lot of time with some people, I
>didn't get to see others nearly as much...

This reminds me of a line from a book:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve."

; ~ )

-r