[at-l] gathering, etc...

So I'm catching up on 3 days of at-l digests, and trying to catch up on my
sleep...

So Kahley... no tent, no hammock, no poncho, no stuff sacks.... I didn't
win the raffle either...   :  (

Orangbug, I missed Kahleys post on calculating in food-days... LOL, on my
thru I started calculating weight in Snickers bars... and one more point,
food weight gets lighter as you hike along, so in reality 3 food-days of
food is even ligher than 3 food-days of tent/sleeping bag/ etc... <g>

Typically awesome Gathering. If you've been there I don't have to describe
it. If you haven't been to a Gathering I can't describe it, other than to
say that for me it's a family reunion....
I missed the skits, unfortunately, and heard that they were awesome...
I made the steering committe meeting on Sunday, and got to hear Walkin'
Jim's song for ALDHA's 20th birthday... the lyrics will be in the next
newsletter, let me just say that it was impossible to listen to it without
a huge grin on my face <g>....

Our very own Solar Bear was elected to the membership secretary's
position... I have to wonder if he has any idea of what he's got himself
into??? <lol>

Too may good things, too little sleep...
I have to pretend to be working now...

skeeter