[at-l] Weather Data

"...Is there an on-line, or hard cop, compellation of the average and/or record
high and low temperatures along the AT at each shelter, (or major feature) by
date, week, or month?"

  No. The high ridges of Georgia and North Carolina, as near as I can tell from
  walking through in 1993 and making several early spring trips since, seems to
  duplicate, quite remarkably, the climate of coastal Maine where I live. At
  least the same flowers seem to blossom at the same time, and the trees leaf at
  the same time.

  If my observations are correct, that means you can expect temperatures in the
  20s and below from mid march through mid April and below freezing from time to
  time through early June.

  Sorry, I can't help much more than this. It's hot in summer, every where. It
  gets cold in Maine and New Hampshire by mid to late august and frost can be
  expected anytime after September 1, and really cold days and quite warm days
  thereafter, through Nov. 15 when winter begins.

  Weary