[at-l] Pack list for feedback

From:=A0 =A0 daveh@psknet.com (Dave Hicks) =20

>>Old timer's normal practice was to get on the scales as ready to go hiking
w/ pack, boots, pocket stuff, etc.=A0 Then strip to the skin and weigh again=
.
The difference was FSO.<<

I was going to say that... We used to call it "load," not FSO. More importan=
t=20
than trimming an ounce or two is having a well fitted pack, stowing gear=20
correctly, and intelligently carrying the weight. You'd be surprised at how=20
much lighter your pack will feel if you attend to the basics.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html