[at-l] Pack list for feedback

> Comment: I like the thought of a fleece scarf.
> Actually, I do have a balaclava that I omitted
> from this list, so I will need to look at this
> more closely. On short hikes, I like a felt hat
> in the winter and an OR floppy hat in the
> summer. What kind of hats do others use?

Like you, I prefer a light wool felt hat in most winter hiking, except for
places/situations such as Mt. Washington, where I use a lightweight
technical balaclava. Since the balaclava only weighs an ounce, I bring both.
I've never thought to count the weight of the hat in my load though. Mostly
since I wear a hat almost all the time outdoors in daily life.

Lee I Joe