[at-l] boom box

<<>  but my boom box has a "wah-wah" problem,
> I think the tape drive motor is going south.

This type of blatant attempt to start controversy is what lead to the
demise of
Wingfoot's list. Instead of just saying that the drive motor was no longer
functioning, you have to use it as a slur against southbounders...the
finest
people on earth. I think we should all set up a cell fone conference call
and
discuss eminent domain...>>

So, Felix... If I had said that the tape drive was "screwed up", would this
still apply to southbounders??? <ROTFLOL>

Skeeter