[at-l] OT...Do me a favor?

Lately my isp has been having problems.  For the first
time I am getting at-l posts waaaaay outta sequence,
Some stuff that is posted at nine in the morning doesn't hit
my box until nine at night.  By the time I started seeing
the sparks between Jim and Cliff, they had already doused
the flames.  Yesterday, I got answers to my ride request post
before it even showed up in my mailbox.

My ISP insists that there is nothing wrong on their end.
In an attempt to illustrate that they may have a problem or that
they do have a problem and are lying thru their teeth, I ask a
favor.
Whenever you read this, click reply (NOT REPLY ALL ..don't
send it to the whole list!!!!) and just type the time you are sending
it with the eastern/mountain/central/yada =notation.  Thank you very
much for the ammo to try and force my ISP to tell the truth.

multipart/mixed
---