Re[2]: [at-l] fleece

" ...When are you going to let Jim in on the fact that 98% of what he's
responding to was written by Professor of Engineering Ryan Jordan, of Bozeman,
Montana?" says sloetoe.

In the interest of full disclosure, I didn't start this thread. AtRerunner
posted a reference to the professor's site and I said I thought everyone should
read what the professor said.

I don't know about the 98% figure. I read Ryan's comment just after returning
from three days of a country fair, where all the wool growers were lamenting the
demise of the market, and three days in the northern Maine woods -- 50 miles
north of Baxter -- where my wool sweater kept me warm on a lunch break in the
middle of a blustery 25 mile lake paddle, while a companion shivered in his
fleese.

Weary