[at-l] AT-L Dehydrator Recommendations?

--- KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
> <<Then, in ZipLocks? How long do such things last in "shelf storage"?
> (Do I need then store in freezer to avoid bugs or spoilage?) Jan

> >I have stuff I dried over 2 years ago and just ate it a couple days
> ago.>>
>
> I have a friend, who will go unnamed, who took his twin sons hiking this
> summer and inadvertantly packed some parmesan cheese I sealed last May.
> Not May '01, but May '00! He said the taste was a bit pungent but still
> edible.

&&& OK, so, like, "pungent" should have been "Blue-cheesy"...., but it had
5,000 miles by car, easy, plus 90+90 miles of the LT (over two seasons),
plus a 70 mile Thanksgiving traverse of the Smokies, by the time we
consumed it. It was calories, and we wuz grateful. And not dead. And no
ticks. No ticks. No ticks. No ticks. [WHAP]

&&& I'm glad we had this little talk.

Ah Nonie Muss
 and children
Bugger and