[at-l] Losing your bags on Greyhound

Good Ideas Phil,

	What a happened to me was that my bus stopped for cleaning in Richmond.
Everyone had to leave the bus and we were locked in the terminal without
access and out of site of the buss, until time to leave. I should have
taken my luggage in with me and reloaded it when we left. I had watched
every stop carefully, I made sure I was sitting on the side of the bus
so I could watch my luggage compartment. We stopped in NY to let some
folks off onto the sidewalk. I really stretched my neck making sure they
didn't get my backpack:-) Little did I know my backpack was sitting back
in Richmond:-(. Another idea is to buy a ticket for your pack and let it
ride right beside you.

chase