[at-l] A floor for the gathering?

I've been off list for several months so perhaps there has been discussions
about lodging for those of us without equipment (I'm going to NH to learn
what to get!).  My sis and I are wondering if there is floor space
somewhere, student dorms, youth hostels (we're college-age) that folks can
recommend.  ANY hints, even cheap cheap cheap motels in the area, would be
GREATLY appreciated.  Somehow, Oct jumped upon me and plans were not laid...