[at-l] Calendar Triple Crown Hike

Mrs. Gorp was in contact with Brian. She loaned him the gear he needed
to continue his hike. She dropped him off at the trail head at VT 9. He
expects to be at the Gathering by Friday night.
	I hope he gets his gear back quicker than GreyHound got mine back. It
took 7 months for me to get my stuff back! Thank Goodness for Trail
Angels. Beau Bushor "Bleeder Guy" came to my rescue in 97. He brought a
car load of gear to Great Barrington and said pick out what you need. I
made it to VT 9 that trip and Beau picked me up there. We arrived
Thursday for the Gathering that year and had a great display of the
Northern Lights that night:-)

chase