Fwd: [at-l] fleece

hopefl@juno.com wrote:

>I was at the Dollar General Store on Saturday. I noticed that they have
>pull over fleece tops for $10. I looked them over and in my opinion they
>are good hiking clothing and the price is sure right.

Hopeful -
Watch out for cheap fleece - some of it is cotton.  Cotton fleece gets very
wet very easily - and then you get COLD.  Been there and done that.  If it's
polyester or one of the newer fabrics it'll do fine.  Check the label.

Ginny and I were just talking about this today. That's one of my very few
bad memories of hiking.

Walk softly,
Jim