[at-l] Kincora

Sly:
   At my advanced age, I can't remember or maybe I am still asleep...zzzzzz...
Seriously, I was there nursing shin splints due to the 20 mile day (including
the 4 mile run with pack) into Kincora (no, not the last part with the rocks
but the ups and downs to the firetower...I was running from a
thunder-boomer...OK...and running to Ben and Jerry's) Do not, I repeat, DO
NOT try this at home....It was dumb, dumb, dumb. I did, however, "get" to
spend 3 days with Bob and Pat, Straightjacket, Snowman, Ranger, BearBag and
others. Does this time period sound familiar?
   I was the 51 y/o with silver hair in a braid (probably with a feather or
flower stuck in the braid;o} and the Texas accent. Oh, wait, everyone else
(except Snowman) had the accent...Hee-Hee.
Dare

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---