[at-l] Nimblewell finished Newfoundland

Hi All

I recieved the follwing from Eb yesterday.

The Old RidgeRunner
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We sat out the weather for two days with dear friends Boyce and Joanne=20
Roberts of Quirpon (rhymes with harpoon) Newfoundland.=A0 The short window;=20
say, "break in the weather," finally came, and in two small fishing=20
boats...an expedition of nine, including Will Richard, Board=20
Member/Photographer, SIA/IAT, Mike Roy, Founding Chair, Newfoundland=20
Appalachian Trail, Boyce and Joanne Roberts and friends, together made the=20
twenty+ mile open water dash to Belle Isle at the tip of the Great Northern=20
Peninsula of Newfoundland.=A0 The significance of Belle Isle, as to my journ=
ey,=20
lies in the fact that it's the beginning/end of the Appalachian Mountains as=
=20
we know them to exist on the North American Continent.
There, at two-thirty this Monday past I completed "Odyssey 2000-01," by the=20
north lighthouse...347 days, 5352 miles.=A0 What an incredibly humbling and=20=
awe=20
inspiring adventure.
All journal entries and pics from this latest odyssey should be up soon. Get=
=20
a few minutes; take a look!
God Bless, Eb=20
Ten Million Steps, the book=A0=A0=20
www.nimblewillnomad.com
Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood.
[Burnham]

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---