[at-l] In line filters...ON SALE

Last week i tried out the inline filter rig as described in my gear list.
  I'm sold on these puppies for clear water.  I'm not sure how well they'd
hold up to muddy western water but then again what filter can handle that.
I will probably sell my Pur Hiker and Scout at the Pa Ruck gear sale if
any one is interested.

One question...when I took it apart at home to dry it, the pre filter fell
out.  Does it reassemble
with the dome facing towards the filter or away...inquiring blonde needs to
know
And another question....any ideas about pre filtering with a rig like
this??  Thanks!
And in return, I offer...filters and filter rigs are on sale bigtime @
http://www.ems.com/products/product_detail.jsp
19.99 for the filter and 29.99 for the rig

don't forget the handle issue..<sigh>

multipart/mixed
---