[at-l] one less does make a difference!

K--Hate it for you!  I know you will be missed since you always add such
"life" to everything.  But, if it is any consolation, you are not alone.  My
dad had a heart attack last week with severe damage so I am "sticking close,
too."  Makes you wish you could be in two places at once!  However---with
our parents especially, one never knows what tomorrow can bring.  I speak
from experience--you'll never regret staying close this time.  There will be
more Gatherings---these are the only "Mom and Dads" we get! Take care, Sunny