[at-l] life

In a message dated 9/27/01 12:46:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

> You realize that without you there Red is going to end up taking all the
> blame for the nightly noise? Of course she was going to take all the blame
> anyway <g>

Hey - no fair.  I got blamed last year and as I recall, I was with *you* at
the campfire while a special group of listers, sitting around staring at a
slug on a pushpin, made all the noise resulting in the kindly note left at
registration ;-)  I believe that we all agreed to set up camp well away from
the "quiet" zone this year, with appropriate warning signs about to protect
the unwary from camping near us <g>.

The Redead

multipart/alternative
  text/html