[at-l] on the note of no ""nets""

Right now how bad I want to thru hike the AT is great.Greater then any other
wants.So I have gave up everything to make this dream come
true.Job,home""relationship(s)"".In the past few years I have found no
satisfaction in lifes doings<see above>,and knowing how much i love the
outdoors""being on top of the world all alone"" has bought me to one
conclusion::THRU HIKE THE AT::This is """"""my"""""" way of getting a
direction in """my""" life.You have your way,I have mine..Good luck in
decisions
                                                      Do you ever feel like
the world is your,in your hands while on that summit??.I do....A peace of
mind,is a peace heaven.

                                    ....Walk

multipart/alternative
  text/html