[at-l] Boots?

I'm looking into a new pair of boots for my 2002 Thruhike.  I particularly
like the Vasque Sundowners, but I was wondering if I need to get a half size
larger than I usually wear for the Superfeet insoles?  Also, if there are
any Vasque wearing hikers out there; what do I look for when it comes to
picking the right size.  Obviously it's not like buying a pair of Nikes, so
any help you guys can give out there is much appreciated!

What type of boots did all of you thruhikers wear on your hikes?  (Just
thought I would pick your brains)

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen T. Vickers