[at-l] Worm Bio.

Hummingbird's trying to get our bio's on the list.  Mine's been on
before, in April 2000 and is one of those in the at-l archives with the
subject line "Is there anyone out there?"  But here's the 2nd edition,
revised 2001.  You'll notice that back then we had a different outline
for the info. and my alter-ego abused that somewhat.  :-)
	--eArThworm

Yikes!  My Librarian persona took over and cataloged me.  =:-O

AUTHOR:
  eArThworm, Aerthwurm, Linda Patton (1938-    ), still thinks she's
12 and poking around in the woods looking for magical things)
TITLE:

  Trail builder/maintainer, free-lance researcher, reference librarian
PLACE:
  Tallahassee, aka Capital of Florida--via Scotia, NY-Chelmsford, Mass.
-Rhodes, Greece
PUBLISHER:  Two editions:
	Son, 41, Asheville NC, computer systems geek
	Daughter, 37, Tallahassee FL, medical disability examiner
YEAR: 1990--the year that, in my old age, I finally discovered
backpacking.
  Race:  human; doesn't race--goes slow like a good earthworm should
  Gender: non-frilly female
  Heart: battered but still beating
  Sex: whazzat?...I forget <sigh>
  Sign: Pisces, "Researcher for hire"
  Gods: all are One: the Mystery
  Credo: 1. My, oh my, what a wonderful day!
         2. Worship a Librarian, or else!!  >;-)
  Educ.: BS Physics/Math, MLS Library Science
SUBJECT HEADINGS:
  Favorite Places: Max Patch; long-leaf pine & wiregrass; birch-tree
woods; swamps; redrock canyons yet-to-be-seen.
  Enjoys: Hiking, trail designing, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, pizza,
lamb, fetta, baklava, books, writers, wild critters, being still & quiet
in the woods and hoping to see the critters.
  Cooks: wish I had one!
  Music: classical, new age, bluegrass, Greek.
  Reads: hiking/trail books, real-life adventure (esp. mountaineering,
travel), Ed Abbey, environment, natural history, outdoor magazines.
  Stars: that magical night on Max Patch when they were bright enough to
see by.
  Hikes: avg. 1 mph; Joyce Kilmer Wilderness, my self-built trail here in
Tall., anywhere on the AT
  Travel: car--Jeep; place--in early 60's, lived in Rhodes, Greece
  Spice: garlic
  Drink: champagne
  Animal: owl
  Vegetable: trees