[at-l] old lister bio

> highly unsuccessful physical
> descriptions to each other. (Hmmm...I seem to
> remember this happening with Datto as well...)

Yeah, and me going up to pretty much every woman at
the Northern Kentucky Regional Airport saying, "Give
Me Chocolate?"

With one woman I had to mention it was my time of the
month and begging wasn't my usual modus operandi,
explaining that chocolate was the only thing that
could sooth me. She said she understood...right before
she kicked me in the modus operandi. Oooo does that
hurt!

Datto

GMC: It was that "six foot two, eyes of blue, oh but
oh that coochie coo" description. That's why I was
looking over your head when you walked up and started
following me around...Ha.

Hey, in my dream a few nights ago, I dreamt you and I
were running through a field of bees. Geez, what a coincidence.