[at-l] Gathering question

Red,

I was wondering about the same thing and trying to decide what to pack.
Last year was VERY unusual weather wise in W. Virgina.  I just talked to my
brother in NH the day before yesterday and he said it was averaging 75 and
said to be sure and bring a sweater.  I had already gotten out my long
underwear and winter coats.  Now I have decided to bring a heavy sweater,
vest and not all the other stuff.  But you just never know, do you??

Hummingbird