[at-l] this morning's southern temps

In a message dated 9/25/01 2:58:30 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
weathercarrot@hotmail.com writes:

> that's your weather tid-bit of the day. toodles,

Hey - I forgot that asking you would be the wisest course - near as I can
tell, all weather predictions you've made in my presence have come true :)

What do I need to be comfortably camping both AT the Gathering this year, and
on the way? (tenting)  Last year I had to borrow a lot of stuff, and even
that slug on a pushpin didn't keep me warm the first night out - it took
Mara's gear to get me thru the next night.  Lacking a warm bag, but bringing
a liner - what do you think the night time temps will be at the Gathering? :)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---