[at-l] Re: Flag flying . . . and injuries

> Which just goes to show  that yer a bigger geek than
> me, Pickle ;-)

shhhh   _I_ know that.  _You_ know that.  But, we
don't
need to tell the world.  I'm single again,
remember?!!?
;-)

> Have you
> reconsidered coming to the Gathering yet?

I would really like to.  (Probably need to as well)
But I have other obligations that weekend
unfortunately...

> A hiker
> event just isn't the same
> without you and Snail No More wandering around for
> hours looking for each
> other, while the rest of us see both of you all day
> long  . . . :)

heh heh  He did say that he would be coming back
to the East Coast for Gatherings instead of Trail
Days, so if you see him, tell him "hi" for me and
tell him to email me...

=====
--
Schuyler Stultz