[at-l] AT Wildlife Pages At TrailQuest Site

The "AT Wildlife" pages have been redesigned and are back.  They contain =
photos and text concerning 46 species of mammals, birds and reptiles =
that may be encountered while hiking the AT.  I worked out an agreement =
with the folks at eNature.com that allows us to use their beautiful =
photos.

The pages can be accessed here:

http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws/ATTrailQuest.html

Select "AT Wildlife" in the navigation box near the bottom of the page.

Incidentally, Brawny and I completed the Pacific Crest Trail at the =
Canadian border on Sept. 17.  We are busy completing our journals and =
hope to have them on-line in a few days.

David Mauldin

To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom
http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws=20

 =20