[at-l] Question for Felix

Don Masselli wrote:

> Well, a long time ago I stumbled on a website somewhere other than
> "Felixhikes.tripod.com" that sure seemed to belong to the same Felix that
> returned from hiking and giving rides in Maine and other places out east to
> rescue the list and even post a (partial) trip report.  This website showed
> pictures of this Felix and a house in the woods and lots of ferrets.  I just
> have one question: was this the one and same Felix (YourMove) and does the
> website still exist and if so where is the website and if not where are the
> ferret pictures?

It is Eye there the same Felix, or my theory on parallel universis is closer to
true than I thought. If it is the same Felix, the website address is more than
likely the same one that is at the end of all o' my e-mails. (Tragically, some
of the stuff contained on the 'His story' page is no longer true...and, I'm
without emotional energy to change it.) If it is a parallel universe Felix, I
hope that bastard is having a better thyme than I am...how could he not...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98