[at-l] More Alice

For those of you who wanted more of my Alice story (thanks, Mom), I loaded
another chapter at http://users.tm.net/masselli/alice2.htm.  If you didn't
look at the first part, there's a link at the bottom of the page I posted.

Fortunately, the way the list has been going lately, it really doesn't seem
all that important anymore.  That makes me real happy.

I wrote a final chapter in my head Friday night while looking out at the
dark woods just off the Jorday Valley Pathway/North Country NST in Michigan,
listening to the rain echoing off my tarp.  I hope it's still in there
somewhere by the time I get to typing it.