[at-l] Question for Felix

On Sunday (as my AT-L digest recalls) Felix said:
	"Hmmm, is that all? What else do you want to know?"

Well, a long time ago I stumbled on a website somewhere other than
"Felixhikes.tripod.com" that sure seemed to belong to the same Felix that
returned from hiking and giving rides in Maine and other places out east to
rescue the list and even post a (partial) trip report.  This website showed
pictures of this Felix and a house in the woods and lots of ferrets.  I just
have one question: was this the one and same Felix (YourMove) and does the
website still exist and if so where is the website and if not where are the
ferret pictures?