[at-l] Clyde's Bio

Name: Clyde Dodge

Trail Name: Haven't found one yet

Home: Jacksonville, Fla.

Born: Flint, Michigan in the back seat of a taxi. Grew up in a small town in
northern Michigan

Age: 46

Married: To Sandy for 25 years. We were married on April 1, 1976. I am still
waiting for her to say April Fools.

Children: Two Daughters. Both are great kids. One is about to graduate for
the second time as a teacher for Deaf and
Blinds Kids and will teach at the St. Augustine School for the Deaf and
Blind.(Stevie Wonder's alma mater) The
other one I think will one day be a chemist or teacher or biologist or marine
biologist or what ever cost the most to
study. The oldest one is getting married on the 6th of October She is the
reason for canceled thru this year. Then had
the mordacity to get married the same weekend as the Gathering.

Occupation: I own a small Landscaping and Irrigation Co.

Hobbies: Planting trees, hiking, working with kids

Books read: Just finished The Hobbit and will start LOR soon. My wife asked
why I was reading The Hobbit, I told
her "so I would not be a mentally deficient hiker" You guys said you couldn't
be a real hiker if you haven't read them.
She doesn't think reading them books is all I need for the cure.

First time on AT: January at the Ga. Ruck Hiked Blood Mtn. with Lee I. Joe,
Trooper and Cranky.

Portions of AT covered: FS42 to Unicoi Gap Parts of it three times..

Favorite soft beverage:coffee

Favorite hard beverage:I can't drink. I get drunk to easy and start acting
like FELIX

AT Goal: I will start at Springer on March 3, 2002 and will walk until I
don't want to walk any more. My wife says I
have to come home when I get to Kahtadin.

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  message/rfc822