[at-l] Re: Re: More Winter Hiking Ranting

Nope,

Living in North GA, it always seemed "Natural" to begin from here. I've never been to Maine. Prehaps we should think about a southbound hike.

Stephen

"Stephen C. Gay" wrote:

> It's too darn hot in GA for us to start in May, June, July, or August.....
>
> SO......That leaves November, December, January, Feburary, March, and April....

unless I missed something....have you considered a southbound hike?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

multipart/alternative