[at-l] felix capers

Mark Hudson wrote:

> Also heard the Ke Kehawe (Mike) is on the Long Trail... so is he going to
> make it to the Gathering???

He is indeed. He called Saturday night from Manchester Center. Having a good
hike. Can you believe that bastard cut "All Apologies" off in the
middle...????  On another note relative to Mike and music...While I was hiking,
he was in charge of sending me tapes for which to listen to while I was
walking. He sent me a Wallflowers tape. I hated it. I throwed it away. Now, I'm
friends with the guys in the Wallflowers and their crew. Funny how things like
that happen, ain't it? I'll tell you all a story or two someday. Or not. Funny
how things like that happen, too, ain't it?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98