[at-l] Re: [ankle injury]

It's too late for this injury but for the next: ASAP after the injury and
before the Blue starts Rub the area from just above the ankle to the bottom
of the foot liberally with Hydrosol. Its reduces to eliminates the Blue and
shortens recovery. Don't need any real medical pros to jump in and poopoo
this remedy. It was given to me by my witch doctor [read mother] and used
enough to know that it works. Of Course RICE also helps after the rubbing,
but we all know that. Hydrosol also is good as a general salve for scrapes,
scratches, bumps, bites, ivy's and when your sittin' down place burns &
itches. According to my witch doctor there wasn't much external that it isn't
good for. A small tube is in my BP firstaide bag, not much else tho.
Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 9/24/01 10:18:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
athikerpickle@yahoo.com writes:

> I sprained my ankle last week playing football.  sigh.
> (The swelling and purple bruising finally went away

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---