[at-l] weekend...

Mark Hudson wrote:

>  Being
> that we finished so early we headed over to RPH Cabin, not really expecting
> to find anyone, but there was one lone southbounder sitting in the sun, He
> thought I looked familiar, and it turned out to be Stoat!

Ahhhh, Skeet....why do you make me bring up memories of you and RPH shelter?
Something happened there that has not happened since.

> We ended up with
> a great afternoon of conversation, and a run for beer and pizza.

Must have been a different Stoat if you ended up with conversation.

> I also
> picked up all the updates on the adventures of 'Flatlander Felix'...  I can
> probably get him to pay me not to divulge <lol>...

Please tell. It'll save me the thyme. (let me read it first, though.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98