[at-l] Recipe

In a message dated Sun, 23 Sep 2001  8:12:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kahley <kahley7@ptd.net> writes:

 <<BTW...I am becoming more and more convinced that five or six months of boil in bag meals "can be hazardous to your health".  Obviously, lotsa folks can make it to Maine on such a diet, but maybe more could dolikewise if they paid more attention to their diet. >>

I don't know if Amazon is giving a workshop this year at the Gathering or not . . . but I do know that he gave a great one on nutrition on the Trail in '98 - and it was awesome.  Very informative with lots of easy ways to eat more nutritionally than just existing on Ramen, poptarts and snickers.  If it appears on the schedule this year, and you want to find out more about thru-hiking with a better diet, it's a must do.

The Redhead