[at-l] OT: Life in Afghanistan under the Taliban -

I have no intentions on starting a dialogue or debate, I'll reserve that
right for trail topics, but under the present circumstances, I'd like to
point out a documentary I watched earlier on CNN (originally shown in
August?), which will be repeated Sunday night at 7pm.  It's a must see...

Below is a link, to an interview, by the British born Afghan journalist Saira
Shah, sharing her thoughts about the Taliban and life in Afghanistan.

<A HREF="http://www.cnn.com/2001/COMMUNITY/08/24/shah/index.html";>Life in Afghanistan under the Taliban -</A>

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html