[at-l] Using TOO MUCH "Oh-reggie-no"

After reading some of the latest posts, I wonder if too many people are
using oregeno for "alternative" purposes?  Of course it might not be
oregeno.  It might be coconut.  A friend of mine from the 60s (Mother Mary)
made brownies for those of living in dorms and without kitchens.  She
brought them to the before-we-scatter party before Christmas shut down.
They were fabulous.  Had lots of coconut.  Didn't quite taste like coconut,
but that's what it had to be.  Right?  I'd ask the girl I spent most of the
night talking to, be alas she's one that got away.  And I'd ask the friendly
guy who was discussing "Knee-Chee" with us.  But I don't think Disney will
let me call Goofy and ask his opinion.  Although, at the party, he had some
strong opinion's about Superman.

Now semi-back on List Topic: Once, I was walking in a woody area.  Musing
over nothing at all.  Came upon some fishermen-hunters.  They looked at me
suspiciously.  Of course I looked like a refugee from a biker movie.  But
they looked like refugees from DELIVERANCE.  After awhile we got friendly;
turned out we knew people in common.  Since I was looking for a drink of
water, they shared theirs with me.  Nice and clear. Maybe a few too many
dissolved minerals. It was a bit thick.  But it went down smooth and helped
me take a nap.  Well, I more or less had to sit down, and then my eyes more
or less closed on their own. If I ever find the spring they filled their
jars from...  Say you don't suppose it was.... Guess even day hiking has its
benefits.

William, The Coconut Turtle under the light of The Moon