[at-l] Happy Fall!

Tommorow is the Fall Equinox, hope everyone is
celebrating the weekend with some kind of outdoor
activity.

Fall (and early Spring) has always been my favorite
time of the year.  Fall is espically perfect for
hiking. Cool, crip air. The leaves are changing
colors.  The trails are a bit less crowded.

This weekend, will be (finally!) hiking the Maroon
Bells near Aspen, CO.  The aspens (gee, wonder how the
town was named? :) ) are all yellow up there, the
bells themselves have a layer of snow on them. Should
be some great photo ops.  I hope to have a great trip
report come Monday morning.

So, hope everything is off to do something outdoorsy
this weekend.  I know I can't wait until I leave here
this afternoon and head out to the mountains.  The
pictures at my desk are nice, but a poor substitute
for the real thing!

=====
--Thoreau