[at-l] Surprise from my hubby!

The annual books--the DATA BOOK and the COMPANION--are updated each fall
and published in the winter.

The Guidebooks and map sets are updated every four or five years. Each year
we do one or two of them. This year we published new maps and guides for
Central Va. and NH/VT. Last year it was Mass/Conn. Next year will be
Southwest VA and NY/NJ.

Robert