[at-l] geography lesson needed

Pat Villeneuve wrote:

> When I was at the library today, I noticed a flyer for a presentation by
> the Sierra Club: Backpacking in the Bitterroot Mountains. I'm always up
> for a program on backpacking, but where are those mountains? Scouting
> report, anyone?
>
> Thanks-
> Chocolate

	Well, you've already gotten responses, so I'll just add that there's a
couple of National Forests that cover the Bitterroots (one of them is
the Bitterroot NF, oddly enough) and the majority of the hiking region
is inside the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness, making it easy to get info
from the federal government.

	The whole area is essentially in my backyard, so if you or anyone else
has any questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them...

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com