[at-l] Surprise from my hubby!

Because of my husbands job he had the opp. to stop by the ATC yesterday.  He
called me and said he had picked me up some goodies. " Just a couple things",
he said.  Well he gets home last night and hands me a bag full of stuff.
Workbook, newsletter, and ALL the maps.  I already have the Thru-Hikers
Companion and the Data book.  But was kinda worried about the maps as they
are a little expensive (according to our budget anyway).  It was such a
surprise!!!  Ended up sitting on the bed looking at it all until 3am.  Just
had to share this as I'm about to bust.  Guess what I'll be doing all day at
my kitchen table.  That's right-planning!!!
So much for the house getting cleaned today : ).
Mary
I'm going to go out on a limb here (since I feel so good this morning) - I'm
still looking for some AA Mtgs. along the AT route.  Any one know of any?