[at-l] Trip Report, green-out

Mark Lambert wrote:

> Anyway, I was headed for Zaleski State Forest here in Ohio, one of the 2
> backpacking trails in the state.

> Mark

	Just curious (it's been many years since I've hiked in Ohio), but
what's the other one you are thinking of? The Buckeye Trail is of quite
respectable length, worthy of thru-hiking status, but there used to be
shorter ones as well. What about the Shawnee Trail? Is it no more? It
wasn't very long, just enough for two or three days leisurely hiking,
but not everyone is looking to make 30+ mile days. It and Zaleski were
more for the weekend backpackers, while the Buckeye gave the adventurous
something to tackle.

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com