[at-l] Trip Report

My folks used to take me there when I was a lost boy.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Snodrog5@aol.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Trip Report

From: rbenhameda@home.com (Rami)
"We don't know when we'll be taking that route again, but we sure enjoyed
it. We think it's our favorite family trip. The only drawback I could find
was the high trail registration and camp fees. I would prefer to camp in the
back country rather than in a campsite like that, but what can you do???"
Try the Fort Wilderness campsites next trip, NP!
They even have Smashmallows at the campfires! :O)
Great trip report!
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html