[at-l] Trip Report

From:=A0 =A0 rbenhameda@home.com (Rami)
"We don't know when we'll be taking that route again, but we sure enjoyed=20
it.=A0 We think it's our favorite family trip.=A0 The only drawback I could=20=
find=20
was the high trail registration and camp fees.=A0 I would prefer to camp in=20=
the=20
back country rather than in a campsite like that, but what can you do???"
Try the Fort Wilderness campsites next trip, NP!=20
They even have Smashmallows at the campfires! :O)
Great trip report!
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html