[at-l] at-l bio

> > I wish there were a way to read a mini-bio of each person on the =
list, so I=20

Name:     Rami Benhameda
Trail Name:     noble path
Home:     Indianapolis, In.
Born:     Indianapolis, In. (different corner from where I live now =
though!)
Age:     33
Married:     Yes, almost 10 years
Kids:     Yes, 2 daughters (4 & 8)
AT proximity:     in Indiana?  I don't think so....
Occupation:     Dedicated Dad,  Devoted Husband, Work from home Computer =
geek (in that order)
Interests:     Watching my girls learn new things, Reading, Music, =
Hiking and Backpacking, time with my family and friends, GEAR!
Last book read:     The Prometheus deception by Ludlum (not that great =
but it was all I had), The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The =
Return of the King.
Favorite soft beverage:     Water
Favorite hard beverage:     Molson Stock Ale or Guinness
Favorite Food:     Steak (rare filet mignon if I have a choice), any =
junk food that I'm in the mood for, and snickers
Favorite Ice Cream:  Bryers Natural Vanilla
First Time on the AT:     As a kid with parents visiting GSMNP at =
Clingmans Dome
First Time I realized I was on the AT:     Same as above
Portions of the AT covered:     Shenandoah National Park from Rockfish =
Gap to Milam Gap

A couple of other items not really biographical, but the just seeped out =
of my brain so...

-- On a scale of 1-10, how much time do I spend thinking about being on =
the trail:
9 (avoiding accidents while driving and trying to figure out what people =
are saying to me account for the other 1 )  Oh, and I have to work too =
sometimes....

-- Same scale, How often do friends, coworkers, or family give you "that =
look" when you are making observations on how useful something might be =
on a hike:
5

-- If you could do your (insert pivotal life moment here ) _birth of =
children_ over again, would you do it on, or in conjunction with the =
trail:
Well no, not that one, but I might consider the wedding or honeymoon...

-- Is it possible to tell someone who hasn't been what the trail means =
to you:
Not that my vocabulary permits

Rami

multipart/alternative