[at-l] REI outerwear sale

Good Afternoon,

I took a quick lunchtime trip to REI (it's a good diversion to clear my
head) and noticed that they have a 20% off sale on all regularly priced
outerwear for the next week.  You need a coupon but they were handing them
out at the store.  I'm planning to pick up a pair of Marmot Precip pants
before my hike, so the timing was good.  REI's regular price was $69 for the
pants, so the coupon dropped that to about $55.

Take Care,

Tim

>From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For you have been my refuge, a
strong tower against the foe.  I long to dwell in your tent forever and take
refuge in the shelter of your wings.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/